FORUM MAINTENANCE

ALL FORUM users should take note!!
Semua pengguna forum sila ambil perhatian!!
chuaaugust
WEBMASTER
Citra Registration No: JJY1247
Colour of your Citra: Total Lost
CCM Membership No.: cc0345
ccm_designation: Helper

Re: FORUM MAINTENANCE

Post by chuaaugust » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:44 am

Dear Forum Users:

We have recently faced quite a bit of issues with the forum that it is being inaccessible by the users. We have checked and consulted our service provider for that and request for further investigation on the issue and so far we have not have any reply from our service provider. We cannot determine what causes the issue.

Incident one: Forum is not accessible at all
When i logged in, i discovered that the entire PHPBB folder is missing, and has then requested our service provider to restore back the entire folder. Some update maybe lost during the restoration. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Incident two: Forum not accessible but visible
When user try to sign in and sign out, the forum cannot validate or authenticate the user. Again discovered one missing file and had also requested service provider to restore the particular file and forum thus resume to function.

Backup of Forum:
I have done the backup of our forum last evening before changing the themes.
Last backup we have is of as last night 23:00 hours 23 February 2015.

Update and change of themes/style:
I have made the necessary update and change of theme/style to match our current updates.
CHUA, Augustine | CC0345

chuaaugust
WEBMASTER
Citra Registration No: JJY1247
Colour of your Citra: Total Lost
CCM Membership No.: cc0345
ccm_designation: Helper

Re: FORUM MAINTENANCE

Post by chuaaugust » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:10 am

Dear CCM Members:

Please be informed that we have just upgraded our FORUM to the latest version.
As technology evolved, we too are upgrading our system to provide and give you a better and convenient access to our Official FORUM.

We welcome feedback and comments so as to help us improve our system to serve you better.
Should you require further clarification, please do not hesitate to drop me an email at augustine.c@live.com. or webmaster@citraclub.com

Looking forward for your continual and full support for the club and its development. Thanks.

Regards,

CHUA, Augustine
Citra Club Malaysia Web Administrator
CHUA, Augustine | CC0345

Return to “FORUM ANNOUNCEMENTS (PENGUMUMAN FORUM)”