About our Forum

Announcement from Committee to CCM Members, Members to Members
Pengumuman Am dari Ahli Jawatankuasa untuk ahli-ahli CCM atau dari ahli CCM ke ahli CCM
johnyenglish007
Private
Private
Citra Registration No: WPH2249
Colour of your Citra: SILVER GOLD
ccm_designation: O.MEMBER

Terima kasih

Post by johnyenglish007 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:05 pm

Tabik General,Jangan Risau Kami tetap bersamamu .Kerana nila setitik takan merajuk pulak.Teruskan perjuangan general.Mohon di adakan BBQ Deeparaya" pada bulan November.Ramai yang baru join belum jumpa wargaempunya club ini.Buat di sekitar KL.Harap maklum.TQ

Keranamu General kami Citrans tetap bersamamu...

chuaaugust
WEBMASTER
Citra Registration No: JJY1247
Colour of your Citra: Total Lost
CCM Membership No.: cc0345
ccm_designation: Helper

Re: About our Forum

Post by chuaaugust » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:40 am

ady_adrock wrote:Comrades of the Great Red CCM Army,

Today.... after a long battle with the enemy, finally the victory is not ours. We have failed to save our previous forum motherland. The fierced battle were too great for us to hold alive. As a forum general of the Great Red Citran Army.... i am proud in every each one of you and forgive me for every losses we have. Each comrades that fallen will be remember.

Now we will built our forum motherland once again and we united. I know most of you really missing each other here. Do not let our past losses destroy our Will for Victory! Do not one step backwards...victory or death for our forum motherland!!
General Ady, I've no idea of what is happening before; afterall i just joined the club not so long ago. Last nite as i surf the net, i discovered the MSN group of CitraClub... I was of a little confused. In fact, there were many and there were Kia forum too!

Nevertheless, we have this forum running, let keep it up and running forever. I do hope all members will continue to support the club, and to those who can contribute ideas, speak it up and discuss and make the club the best of all motor vehicle club in Malaysia. Hip Hip Hooray!
CHUA, Augustine | CC0345

ady_adrock
Lieutenat Colonel
Lieutenat Colonel
Citra Registration No: BHU636
Colour of your Citra: Baltic Grey

Post by ady_adrock » Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:09 pm

Spasibo tovarisch augustchua.

The different between the other forums. we are more organised and we have fee for life and we are under Registry of Society. other than us.. just for those citra owners that dont want to pay fee for life.

poka dosvidania.

chuaaugust
WEBMASTER
Citra Registration No: JJY1247
Colour of your Citra: Total Lost
CCM Membership No.: cc0345
ccm_designation: Helper

Post by chuaaugust » Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:26 pm

Gen. Ady, Thanks for the enlightenment.
CHUA, Augustine | CC0345

Return to “GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENTS (PENGUMUMAN AM)”