THANK YOU CCM :)

Announcement from Committee to CCM Members, Members to Members
Pengumuman Am dari Ahli Jawatankuasa untuk ahli-ahli CCM atau dari ahli CCM ke ahli CCM
chuaaugust
WEBMASTER
Citra Registration No: JJY1247
Colour of your Citra: Total Lost
CCM Membership No.: cc0345
ccm_designation: Helper

THANK YOU CCM :)

Post by chuaaugust » Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:21 am

To all fellow registered members and proud members of Citra Club Malaysia, I would like to take this opportunities to congratulate and at the same time thanks each and everyone of you for making Citra Club Malaysia to what it is today. In fact we’ll be celebrating our 1st year anniversary this year! Not forgetting those people; our leaders (the committees) in the Citra Club Malaysia who have struggled, competed with their works, sacrificing their times just for us, and to successfully lead CCM to what is it today. Without them, where would we be? Thank you so much for the big sacrifices that the committees have rendered.
Can we all say “Thank you” for those committees members who have so far lead us and make CCM a success? Who is with me? List your name down to say “Thank you” to our beloved Committee Members for their struggle… (below)

Not forgetting each and every one of you, proud owner of Citra as well as beloved member of the CCM. We won’t be as successful as what we are today, it is all because of your dedication, effort and time that you have put aside just for CCM that lead us to a well-known club today. Thank you to you too!

To all those who are new, we welcome you and thank you for joining this CCM family. Welcome onboard!

Our committment:
"I would like to thanks the CCM Committee for their efforts and sacrifice rendered to make CCM a success. I hope that the Committee will not be shaken by any means that will bring to the destruction of CCM. I promise as much as I can, being part of the CCM family to render my voluntarily help to make CCM and its activities a success as a united team with every member in CCM regardless of races, color, rank and religion."

Those who are with me :- pls. list down yr name. thanks.

1. Chuaaugust - Johor CCM
CHUA, Augustine | CC0345

Ummullaila
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Citra Registration No: pgu1458
Colour of your Citra: Black

Re: THANK YOU CCM :)

Post by Ummullaila » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:22 am

chuaaugust wrote:To all fellow registered members and proud members of Citra Club Malaysia, I would like to take this opportunities to congratulate and at the same time thanks each and everyone of you for making Citra Club Malaysia to what it is today. In fact we’ll be celebrating our 1st year anniversary this year! Not forgetting those people; our leaders (the committees) in the Citra Club Malaysia who have struggled, competed with their works, sacrificing their times just for us, and to successfully lead CCM to what is it today. Without them, where would we be? Thank you so much for the big sacrifices that the committees have rendered.
Can we all say “Thank you” for those committees members who have so far lead us and make CCM a success? Who is with me? List your name down to say “Thank you” to our beloved Committee Members for their struggle… (below)

Not forgetting each and every one of you, proud owner of Citra as well as beloved member of the CCM. We won’t be as successful as what we are today, it is all because of your dedication, effort and time that you have put aside just for CCM that lead us to a well-known club today. Thank you to you too!

To all those who are new, we welcome you and thank you for joining this CCM family. Welcome onboard!

Our committment:
"I would like to thanks the CCM Committee for their efforts and sacrifice rendered to make CCM a success. I hope that the Committee will not be shaken by any means that will bring to the destruction of CCM. I promise as much as I can, being part of the CCM family to render my voluntarily help to make CCM and its activities a success as a united team with every member in CCM regardless of races, color, rank and religion."

2. Ummu
I'm with you Chua.
Usah gelisah apabila dibenci manusia kerana masih banyak yang menyayangimu di dunia, tapi gelisahlah apabila dibenci Allah kerana tiada lagi yang mengasihmu di akhirat kelak

tv808
Captain
Captain

Re: THANK YOU CCM :)

Post by tv808 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:25 am

To all fellow registered members and proud members of Citra Club Malaysia, I would like to take this opportunities to congratulate and at the same time thanks each and everyone of you for making Citra Club Malaysia to what it is today. In fact we’ll be celebrating our 1st year anniversary this year! Not forgetting those people; our leaders (the committees) in the Citra Club Malaysia who have struggled, competed with their works, sacrificing their times just for us, and to successfully lead CCM to what is it today. Without them, where would we be? Thank you so much for the big sacrifices that the committees have rendered.

Our committment:

2. Ummu
3. TV808
Mengharapkan sesuatu yang baru
itulah impian aku...

mrs G
Private
Private

Post by mrs G » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:29 am

chuaaugust wrote:

Our committment:

2. Ummu
3. Mr G, Mrs G and baby G :) :)

ars3nicx

Post by ars3nicx » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:32 am

Our committment:

2. Ummu
3. Mr G, Mrs G and baby G :) :)
4. TV808
5. Ars3nicx
Hidup Biar Sedap!!!!!.......

rafidi
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Citra Registration No: WPD294
CCM Membership No.: CC0190

Post by rafidi » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:35 am

Our committment:

2. Ummu
3. Mr G, Mrs G and baby G Smile Smile
4. TV808
5. Ars3nicx
6. rafidi - CC0190
"Buat baik jangan sekali jer...buatlah berkali-kali"

tengku
General Army (4-Stars)
General Army (4-Stars)
Citra Registration No: www333
Colour of your Citra: red stripe
CCM Membership No.: CC00333

Post by tengku » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:36 am

Our committment:

2. Ummu & Salleh
3. TV808
4. Mr G, Mrs G & baby G
5. Ars3snix
6. rafidi CC0190
7. tengku
Last edited by tengku on Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
take a difficulty as a TASK not a PROBLEM,
FOCUS ON THE TASK not on problem OCCURED
joined since sept'06 CC0333/PTT05/CC3SCC/SC3SC/PRSCC
9 Whiskey 2 Sierra Charlie Xray

Ummullaila
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Citra Registration No: pgu1458

Post by Ummullaila » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:36 am

On behalf of my hubby, Salleh who is so upset with the current "incident" in our beloved club, please count him in the list...
Usah gelisah apabila dibenci manusia kerana masih banyak yang menyayangimu di dunia, tapi gelisahlah apabila dibenci Allah kerana tiada lagi yang mengasihmu di akhirat kelak

Golok Keramat
Private
Private

Post by Golok Keramat » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:40 am

rafidi wrote:To all fellow registered members and proud members of Citra Club Malaysia, I would like to take this opportunities to congratulate and at the same time thanks each and everyone of you for making Citra Club Malaysia to what it is today. In fact we’ll be celebrating our 1st year anniversary this year! Not forgetting those people; our leaders (the committees) in the Citra Club Malaysia who have struggled, competed with their works, sacrificing their times just for us, and to successfully lead CCM to what is it today. Without them, where would we be? Thank you so much for the big sacrifices that the committees have rendered.

Our committment:

2. Ummu
3. Mr G, Mrs G and baby G Smile Smile
4. TV808
5. Ars3nicx
6. rafidi - CC0190
7. Ali (Golok Keramat ) & Siska_73
( CCM : CC0479 / MNKC : 0295 )
MBJ7033

Aziz
Colonel
Colonel

Post by Aziz » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:57 am

Our committment:

2. Ummu & Salleh
3. TV808
4. Mr G, Mrs G & baby G
5. Ars3snix
6. rafidi CC0190
7. tengku
8. Ali & Siska
9. Aziz
"GIVE A PERSON A FISH, YOU WILL FEED HIM A DAY. TEACH A PERSON TO FISH, YOU WILL FEED HIM FOREVER".

azroy77
Lieutenant General (2-Stars)
Lieutenant General (2-Stars)
Citra Registration No: WNS5753
Colour of your Citra: BELTIC GREY
CCM Membership No.: 0028
ccm_designation: MEMBER

Post by azroy77 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:39 am

tengku wrote:To all fellow registered members and proud members of Citra Club Malaysia, I would like to take this opportunities to congratulate and at the same time thanks each and everyone of you for making Citra Club Malaysia to what it is today. In fact we’ll be celebrating our 1st year anniversary this year! Not forgetting those people; our leaders (the committees) in the Citra Club Malaysia who have struggled, competed with their works, sacrificing their times just for us, and to successfully lead CCM to what is it today. Without them, where would we be? Thank you so much for the big sacrifices that the committees have rendered.

Our committment:

2. Ummu & Salleh
3. TV808
4. Mr G, Mrs G & baby G
5. Ars3snix
6. rafidi CC0190
7. tengku
8. azroy77
EHSAN(INTAN PAYUNG) aka AZROY77

ShamJJ
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Citra Registration No: WPL7399
Colour of your Citra: Quartz Blue

Post by ShamJJ » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:41 am

Our committment:

2. Ummu & Salleh
3. TV808
4. Mr G, Mrs G & baby G
5. Ars3snix
6. rafidi CC0190
7. tengku
8. Ali & Siska
9. Aziz
10. Azroy77
11. ShamJJ

adie8540
Citra Registration No: bhw8540
Colour of your Citra: black

Post by adie8540 » Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:53 am

Our committment:

2. Ummu & Salleh
3. TV808
4. Mr G, Mrs G & baby G
5. Ars3snix
6. rafidi CC0190
7. tengku
8. Ali & Siska
9. Aziz
10. Azroy77
11. ShamJJ
12. ADIE8540
adie - BHW8540 (Black)
layar: http://allbikersclub.forumotion.com/

syidrus
Private
Private
Citra Registration No: WNA5136
Colour of your Citra: Hollywood Blue
CCM Membership No.: CC0033
ccm_designation: member

Post by syidrus » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:45 pm

Our committment:

2. Ummu & Salleh
3. TV808
4. Mr G, Mrs G & baby G
5. Ars3snix
6. rafidi CC0190
7. tengku
8. Ali & Siska
9. Aziz
10. Azroy77
11. ShamJJ
12. ADIE8540
13. Syidrus :good:
Mr.SiSo @ WNA 5136
http://www.apachesiso.com/

nash
Colonel
Colonel
Citra Registration No: wnh8445
Colour of your Citra: red

Post by nash » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:59 pm

Our committment:

2. Ummu & Salleh
3. TV808
4. Mr G, Mrs G & baby G
5. Ars3snix
6. rafidi CC0190
7. tengku
8. Ali & Siska
9. Aziz
10. Azroy77
11. ShamJJ
12. ADIE8540